We have an opportunity for a National Sales Manager to sell Keestrack crushing and screening products.
- The successful applicant must be a sales focused professional, preferably with a background in the crushing and screening equipment industry and with experience of working for a dealership.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is willing to put in the hours associated with being a successful sales executive.
- We are a well established company with a very exciting future and the opportunity to grow within the company in terms of professional development is excellent.
- The development of new and existing business and identifying new opportunities.
- Introducing new products and services to both new and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with customers.
- Communicate effectively with all company departments.
- Effectively plan appointments to visit customers and prioritise workload.
- Follow up on sales leads and maximise all potential opportunities
- Gain commitment from customers and optimise both coverage and product intake.
- Update customer information and feedback into the company’s CRM system.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A professional sales approach with a proven track-record of selling.
- A flexible and intelligent approach with an ability to plan your time management.
- Possess the personality and ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Possess a good level of pc literacy (ideally with previous CRM experience).
- Competitive Salary plus commission.
- Company Car and fuel allowance
- Company Pension
- Membership of company health plan
If you are interested in the above vacancy, apply via email to email@example.com or send a CV in to: F.A.O. HR Department Warwick Ward (machinery) Ltd Blacker Hill Sidings Blacker Hill Barnsley S74 0RE