The ideal candidate will be preferably apprentice trained in Construction Plant Maintenance and have previous experience in the industry.
Workshop Engineers will be required to repair, service, maintain and perform PDI’s on new and used construction and waste recycling equipment.
- Experience of working on heavy plant machinery over 5 tonnes
- Good understanding of hydraulic systems
- Competent with reading/understanding hydraulic and electrical schematics and fault finding
- Knowledge of current construction equipment including engine management systems
- Must be IT literate
- Must be comfortable working as part of a team and on own initiative.
We offer a competitive salary with pension and health benefits scheme.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, apply via email to email@example.com or send a CV in to: F.A.O. HR Department Warwick Ward (machinery) Ltd Blacker Hill Sidings Blacker Hill Barnsley S74 0RE